Have We Met?
Where I've Lived & Worked
- University of Florida (Astronomy & Physics): Gainesville, FL: Aug 2007-present
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (Theoretical Astrophysics Division / Institute for Theory & Computation / Hubble Fellow): Cambridge, MA: 2006-2007
- UC Berkeley (Astronomy Dept. / Miller Institute for Basic Research Research Fellow): Berkeley, CA: 2003 - 2006
- Princeton University (Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences / NSF Graduate Research Fellow): Princeton, NJ: 1999 - 2003
- MIT (Astrophysics, Physics, & Mathematics): Cambridge, MA: 1995 - 1999
- AAS Division of Planetary Sciences, 44th Annual Meeting: Reno, NV, October 14-19, 2012
- NASA Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) 6: Reno, NV October 13-14, 2012
- Astrostatistics Workshop 2012: Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sept 19-21, 2012.
- Astrobiology Science Conference 2012: Exploring Life: Past and Present, Near and Far: Atlanta, GA, April 16-20, 2012.
- Modeling and Observing Dense Stellar Systems: Lorentz International Center, Leiden, Netherlands, December 12-16, 2011.
- First Kepler Science Conference: NASA Ames, Moffett Field, CA, December 5-9, 2011.
- Extreme Solar Systems II: Jackson Lake Lodge, Moran, Wyoming, September 11-17, 2011.
- 2011 Joint Statistical Meetings: Miami Beach, FL, July 30-August 4, 2011.
- 218th AAS Meeting: Boston, MA, May 22-26, 2011
- Florida Astrophysics Winter Workshop (AstroWin) 2011: Planetary Atmospheres: Gainesville, FL, January 24-February 11, 2011.
- 217th AAS Meeting: Seattle, WA, January 9-13, 2011.
- Fourth International IMS/ISBA Joint Meeting: MCMSki3 & AdapSki: Park City, UT, January 5-7, 2011.
- Planetary Population Synthesis: The Predictive Power of Planet Formation Theory: Ringberg Castle, Germany, November 29-December 3, 2010
- In the Spirit of Lyot 2010: Paris, France, October 25-29, 2010.
- IAU Symposium 276: The Astrophysics of Planetary Systems: Formation, Structure, and Dynamical Evolution: Torino, Italy, October 11-15, 2010.
- Kepler Asteroseismology in Action, 3rd Kepler Asteroseismology Workshop: Aarhus, Denmark, June 14-18, 2010.
- Ninth Valencia International Meeting on Bayesian Statistics: Benidorm, Spain, June 3-8, 2010.
- Advanced School and Workshop on Computational Gravitational Dynamics: Lorentz Center, Leiden, Netherlands, May 3-13, May 2010.
- Exoplanets Rising: Astronomy and Planetary Science at the Crossroads: KITP/UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA, March 29-April 2, 2010.
- The Theory and Observation of Exoplanets: KITP/UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA, Spring 2010. (talk online)
- Florida Astrophysics Winter Workshop (AstroWin) 2010: Computational Astrophysics: University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, January 11-29, 2010.
- 215th AAS Meeting: Washington, DC, January 3-7, 2010.
- Dynamics of Discs and Planets: Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences in Cambridge, UK, Fall 2009.
- Towards Other Earths: Perspectives and Limitations in the ELT Era: Porto, Portugal, October 19-23, 2009. (talk online)
- The Dynamics of Discs and Planets: Cambridge, UK, August 17-21, 2009.
- Special Session on Follow-Up Observations of Exoplanet Transits at the 214th AAS Meeting: Pasadena, CA, June 7-11, 2009.
- AAS Division on Dynamical Astronomy 40th Meeting: Virginia Beach, VA, May 2-5, 2009.
- Florida Astrophysics Winter Workshop (AstroWin) 2009: Formation of Stars & Planets: University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, January 19-February 6, 2009.
- SIM Science Studies Workshop: Pasadena, CA, September 24-25, 2008.
- Extrasolar Planets in Multi-body Systems: Theory and Observations: Torun, Poland, August 25-29, 2008.
- Characteristics & Habitability of Super Earths: Aspen Center for Physics in Aspen, CO, August 17-Sept 7, 2008.
- IAU Symposium 253: Transiting Planets: Boston, MA, May 19-23, 2008.
- Astrophysics 2020: Large Space Missions Beyond the Next Decade: StSci in Baltimore, MD, November 13-15, 2007.
- AstroGPU 2007: Workshop on General Purpose Computation on Graphics Processing Units in Astronomy and Astrophysics: IAS in Princeton, NJ, November, 9-10, 2007.
- IAU Symposium 249 Exoplanets: Detection, Formation and Dynamics: Suzhou, China, October 22-26, 2007.
- 39th Division for Planetary Sciences: Orlando, FL, October 7-12, 2007.
- Extreme Solar Systems: Santorini, Greece, June 25-29, 2007.
- Extra-Solar Planets: The detection, formation, evolution and dynamics of planetary systems: Sabhal Mor Ostaig, Skye, UK, May-June 2007.
- From Stars To Planets: Connecting our understanding of star and planet formation: University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, April 2007.
- Hubble Fellows Symposium 2007: Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, MD, April 2007.
- American Astronomical Society 209th Meeting: Seattle, WA, January 2007.
- Pale Blue Dot III: Searching for Life on Distant Worlds: Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum in Chicago, IL, September 2006.
- 19th University College London Astronomy Colloquium on Astrobiology: Windsor Great Park, UK, 2006.
- Trans-Neptunian Objects: Dynamical and Physical Properties: Catania, Italy, 2006.
- Statistical Challenges in Modern Astronomy IV: Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA, 2006.
- Astrostatistics, Exoplanets Working Group: Statistical & Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute in Durham, NC, Spring 2006.
- American Astronomical Society 207th Meeting: Washington, DC, 2006.
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: San Francisco, CA, 2005.
- Frank N. Bash Symposium: New Horizons in Astronomy: University of Texas in Austin, 2005.
- Protostars & Planets V: Big Island, Hawaii, 2005.
- Tenth Anniversary of 51 Peg-b: Status of and Prospects for Hot Jupiter Studies: Observatoire de Haute-Provence, France, 2005.
- Computational Algorithms for Astrostatistics: Penn State Center for Astrostatistics, 2005.
- Discovering New Worlds Through Astrometry: Michelson Science Center, 2005.
- Northwestern Astrobiology Workshop: Evanston, IL, 2005.
- N-Body Problems in Astrophysics: Institute for Pure & Applied Mathetmatics, UCLA, 2005.
- Aspen Winter Conference on Astrophysics on Planet Formation and Detection: Aspen, CO, 2005.
- Second TPF/Darwin International Conference: San Diego, CA, 2004.
- American Astronomical Society 205th Meeting: San Diego, CA 2004.
- AAS Division on Dynamical Astronomy 35th Meeting: Cannes, France, 2004.
- Planet Formation: Terrestrial and Extrasolar: Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics: Santa Barbara, CA, 2004.
- The Search for Other Worlds: College Park, Maryland, 2003.
- Scientific Frontiers in Research on Extrasolar Planets: Washington, DC, 2002.
- ISSI Workshop on Planetary Systems and Planets in Systems: Saas Fee, Switzerland, 2002.
- American Astronomical Society 198st Meeting: Pasadena, CA, 2001.
- American Astronomical Society 191st Meeting: Washington, DC, 1997.
Legend (for Scientific Meetings)
Colloquia & Seminars
Last updated: February 9, 2009
Created: July 12, 2007